OBi110 LINE Port:
- Allows you to keep your current land line service yet take advantage of the OBi device’s VoIP services.
- Provides for an emergency calling services route when connected to a service supporting the same.
- Acts as a gateway and bridge to the PSTN for calls originating on a VoIP service from a remote OBi device or soft phone.
|The OBi110 has a port for connecting to traditional land lines.|
For people who do not have a land line, the OBi100 is the perfect choice. It is smaller than the OBi110, yet features identical VoIP calling functionality.
The OBi110 & OBi100 Both Have:
- One Phone Port: For connection to an analog cordless or corded phone.
- One Ethernet Port: For connection to an Internet router.
- Support for up to 2 Commercial VoIP services
- Support for SIP
- Support for Google Voice
- Support for OBiTALK
- Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
- Speed Dialing of 99 OBi Endpoints or Numbers
- Three Way Conference Calling with Local Mixing
- Hook Flash Event Signaling
- Caller ID – Name & Number
- Call Waiting
- Call Forward - Unconditional
- Call Forward on Busy
- Call Forward on No Answer
- Call Transfer
- Anonymous Call
- Block Anonymous Call
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Return
- Repeat Dialing
- OBiTALK Managed VoIP Network for OBi Endpoint Devices & Applications
- High Quality Voice Encoding Using G.711, G.726, G.729 Algorithms