Obihai is focused on making sure our customers are successful using OBi devices and softphone apps with a variety of VoIP and land line services. Voice over IP service providers, or ITSPs, can rest easy when they know a BYOD subscriber is using an OBi, as Obihai have proven to be reliable and are the market’s highest rated VoIP telephone adapter endpoints available today.
Obihai have made it very easy to add/configure a BYOD service on the OBi device and also use the service(s) with the OBi unit’s call routing and bridging intelligence. Never before could a BYOD VoIP customer using a device like an OBi VoIP adapter, make a call using a “Primary” VoIP service and then invoke additional call treatments like making three party conference call or call transfer using a second service also set up with a BYOD account to a regular telephone number or the OBiTALK network to a smart phone app or remote OBi device.
Things You Can do with an OBi Running BYOD VoIP Services:
- Forward Calls from Service to Service
- Bridge Calls from a Land Line to VoIP and Vice Versa
- Bridge Calls from an OBi to another OBi using OBiTALK
- Hairpin Calls Into and then Out of the Same Service
- Access Services from a Smart Phone App via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
- Force a Particular Codec to be Used for a Single Call or All Calls
Here is a partial listing of some service providers who can support a BYOD service on your OBi: