Anveo E911 Service is Now Available as a Service on OBiTALK
Here's what you'll get with Anveo's E911 service for OBiTALK Devices:
- Easy Automatic Configuration of 911 Service on Your OBi
- No Need to Configure the OBi Manually!
- 911 Calls Go to Your Public Safety Answering Point with Your Address Attached
- Emergency Call-backs and Reverse 911 are Routed Straight to Your OBi Device
- No Need to Purchase a Phone Number
- Great Complement for Google Voice Users (Because Google Does Not Support 911 Calling)
Easy Set-UpAll you will need to do is select the "Anveo E911 Sign-Up" button on your OBi's Device Configuration page in the OBiTALK web portal.
You will be prompted to select an unused Voice Service slot with which to configure the Anveo E911 service. You may only select a service slot which is not currently being used with another VoIP service.
After this, you will be redirected to Anveo's web site to verify your home address and complete the sign-up. As long as everything is in-order, your OBi will be automatically configured for emergency services calling.