- Step 1: Connect the OBiWiFi adapter to the OBi202 USB port.
- Step 2: Using an Ethernet cable (not supplied with OBiWiFi), connect a computer to the OBi202 LAN port. As a precaution to ensure the only active network connection is via its wired Ethernet port, turn off (disable) your computer's Wi-Fi connection.
- Step 3: Open a browser window to: http://obiconnect.com/wifi A web page will open with instructions about how to set-up the OBiWiFi adapter with your wireless network. You will be asked to enter a username and password to access the configuration web page.
- The default username is: admin
The default password is: admin
- If you have previously changed your OBi202 Webpage Admin Password, log-in to the www.OBiTALK.com portal, select your OBi202 from the Dashboard and retrieve the password.
- OBi202 device with USB Port
- High-Speed Broadband Internet
- Wi-Fi Access (802.11 b/g/n)
- Computer & Ethernet Cable